LOCAL YOUTH CLUB GRANT SCHEME 2022
The Scheme supports voluntary youth club/group activities for young people; with priority given to clubs/groups catering for young people aged 10 – 21. The primary focus of the Scheme is to assist local volunteer-led youth clubs/groups that provide a programme of youth work activities for young people. In addition, other clubs/groups that work with young people, but are not specifically providing youth work, are also entitled to apply for funding under this scheme. Please note clubs/groups whose primary focus is sport are not eligible to receive funding under the terms of this Scheme.
Information and Closing date:
This year WWETB are moving to an Online Application Process using Submit.com. Below you will find the link to the Online Application Form.
Link to Online Application Form – https://wwetb.submit.com/show/3
The Application Process will be open on Tuesday 14th June at noon and will close on Thursday 30th June at 23.55pm.
The form can be completed in more than one sitting.
- You will need to allow cookies (functional cookies only) to make an application.
- Click on next means all date up to that point is saved.
- Applicants can pass required questions but will not be able to submit the application until all required fields are complete.
- Where a choice needs to be made: Click in the box not on the drop down menu button.
- Applications will get an email requesting confirmation and this has to be completed for applications to be submitted
Late applications will not be accepted.
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS GUIDANCE NOTE AND FORM
For direct support please contact Martin Fitzgerald up until 17.30pm on Thursday 30th June. Please note Martin may need to contact Submit.com for further information so there could be a delay in replying.
- martinfitzgerald@Wwetb.ie – 086-3858781
2022 Grant Schemes
All relevant information and documents relating to 2022 Grant Schemes will be made available on this section of the WWETB Website, once received from the Department of Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth (DCEDIY).
Should you require any further information please contact a Youth Officer in your area.
Regina Butler (Youth Officer Wexford) – ReginaButler@wwetb.ie 086-0652479
Trina Tsai (Youth Officer Waterford City) – TrinaTsai@wwetb.ie 087-3800143
Martin Fitzgerald (Youth Officer Waterford County) –MartinFitzgerald@wwetb.ie 086-3858781