2021 Grant Schemes
All relevant information and documents relating to 2021 Grant Schemes will be made available on this section of the WWETB Website, once received from the Department of Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth (DCEDIY).
Should you require any further information please contact a Youth Officer in your area.
Regina Butler (Youth Officer Wexford) – ReginaButler@wwetb.ie 086-0652479
Trina Tsai (Youth Officer Waterford City) – TrinaTsai@wwetb.ie 087-3800143
Martin Fitzgerald (Youth Officer Waterford County) –MartinFitzgerald@wwetb.ie 086-3858781
TARGETED YOUTH EMPLOYABILITY SUPPORT INITIATIVE 2021/2022
The WWETB are requesting applications for not for profit, community and voluntary organisations for the the new TARGETED YOUTH EMPLOYABILITY SUPPORT INITIATIVE 2021/2022 from DCEDIY. The WWETB are now inviting applications for the scheme. Please note the following in particular:
- The closing date and time for receipt of applications is noon on September 20th, 2021
- Applications should be submitted to: WWETBYouthWorkAffairs@wwetb.ie
- Only electronic submissions will be accepted i.e., no hard copies or postal applications will be accepted
- The following details should be noted from the application information and guidance attached and are required from applicants:
- An approach that is young person-centred, community-based and based on voluntary participation of young people.
- Track record of working with the target group/s.
- Full year programme/delivery outline. (12 Months)
- Full year budget based on the grant available. (12 Months). The maximum grant available is €47,116 and application budgets should not exceed this amount unless there is additional funding available to the applicant. Application amount lower than €47,116 can be made.
- A suitable delivery model that will address the target group, intervention types, objectives, and outcomes for TYESI or a suitable response to the ETB TYESI Needs Profile.
- The additional value and distinct contribution of the proposed programme/action.
- That the proposed programme/action can meet the minimum scoring criteria for the TYESI i.e. 15 marks in each section
Click here to access the Guidance Document for Targeted Employment Support Initiative
Click here to access the Application Form for Targeted Youth Employability Support Initiative 2021/2022
Click here to access the Information on Note for Applicant Organisations
Further information is available from
|telephone and email contact details||Address|
Tel: 058 51433/ 086 3858781Email: email@example.com
|Waterford and Wexford ETB,
F13 Dungarvan Shopping Centre,
Dungarvan, Co Waterford X35 DE93